Sunday-Friday, February 23-28, 2014 - Hong Kong

Arrived from New Delhi, India, to Hong Kong at 9:05 a.m. on Sunday, February 23, 2014.

Originally I would have flown back to L.A., but a few days after I last left Hong Kong on January 13, 2014, I found out that my Grandmother passed away (January 20, 2014 - LA time) due to lung cancer after I had just visited her in the hospital. So, I'm back in Hong Kong for her funeral which was on February 26th and 27th.


Clay pot rice.

Jade Market.

 Hot pineapple buns.

Temple.

Inside the temple.

Tai O, a fishing town on the western side of Lantua Island.

Took a small excursion in Tai O to see the "pink" dolphins for $20 hkd/person.

On the streets of Tai O, selling dried fish.

On the streets of Tai O, selling dried fish. 

On the streets of Tai O, selling dried fish. 

Street art in Hong Kong.

Street art in Hong Kong.

Man Mo Temple.

Street market.

After the funeral, flew back home with my brother. Left Hong Kong Friday, February 28, 2014, at 1:05 p.m. and arrived in L.A. 9:40 a.m. on the same day.