Thursday-Friday, March 27-28, 2014 - LA to Hong Kong to Kathmandu

March 27, 2014 - Left LAX at 1:05 a.m.
March 28, 2014 - Arrived in Hong Kong at 7:40 a.m.
March 28, 2014 - Left Hong Kong at 5:35 p.m. with a 1 hour layover in Dakar.
March 28, 2014 - Arrived in Kathmandu at 10:20 p.m.

Cathay Pacific - LA to Hong Kong. Saw part of the Kardashian-Jenner clan at the LAX.

 The sun rising as we near Hong Kong.

I went to Thailand/Hong Kong in December 2013-January 2014 and to India/Hong Kong in February 2014. However, for this trip, I quit both my jobs so I could be completely free. I've always wanted to do this and so I was getting it done. Right after I paid off my school loans (November 2012), I started saving for this trip (about a year and 3 months). I just wanted one time in my life to be almost completely "free". This trip was well worth it.

After arriving in Kathmandu, I was picked up at the airport and taken to the hotel I would be staying at, Hotel Marshyangdi, in the Thamel district, where I would be joining REI for a trip to trek to Everest Base Camp.